Monday, September 03, 2007

Traditional to Modern n all it took was just a coffeeshop toilet!! haha!!

I'm so proud of meself! I spent the whole day at home today after a freaking looooong time! I didn't move out of the house, even to buy food! I ordered in McDonald's! I'm such a lazy pig!

I stayed as compensation for the entire Sunday being out. Went to get some essential shopping done and also met up with my project mates to work on my project. Its almost getting done and I still have another 3 more individual ones to finish. I'm dedicating this week to projects. I've gotto be an angel for at least this week. I'm trying my best to channel strong thoughts to myself....hehe....

Saturday was great! I had to attend my friend's ROM and Sumi's birthday bash all in one evening. But thank god for excellent time management....hehehe......me so thick skin rite! Hahahahaha!!!

My friend Radha looked lovely on her ROM and her bf was looking sooooooo goood!! I was checking him out!! Never had I done that before! But i stopped after they exchanged the rings la! hehehehe!!!

Radha's ROM (1)Radha's ROM (2)Radha's ROM (3)Radha's ROM (4)

Sumi's birthday was great!!! We enjoyed ourselves alot gal!!! Thanks for inviting and U looked GREAT!!!!! Love those dresses!!!

It was a pity that the rest couldn't make it! So it was just me and ThugChic!! And we had fun, attacking the Chocolate Fondue and cracking jokes among ourselves!!
Sumi's 25 B-day (1)Sumi's 25 B-day (2)

As always the Queen of Procastination struck and now I'm trying my best to finish my projects for which the deadlines are next week....damn...damn...damn....I'm fucked!

No comments: