Friday, June 08, 2007

Pain pain pain.....

I’m aching all over, inside out….

My Primary One Registration starts in less than a month. There are just soooooo many things to do…..I’m drained…..totally drained-mentally and physically…..there’s still more to come…..parents, applications, web uploads, crowd, system, production, logistics, briefing, more parents, more applications, more complaints, more ‘fighting fire’……argh……..

Then why am I still in this job…..coz I haven’t got another job and the 2 job offers I got, didn’t match my expected salary…

It’s interesting how I can ask questions and answer them myself….

I wish I could escape to Batam for a massage…….I’m so in need of it! Now I still another 3 months or so before I can take leave…….damn…….

And I still am not done with my project due on Tuesday…..damn….damn me….

Argh!

The only things that's keeping happy is looking at my nicely painted nails with my fav nail colour-Rose Petal Red from The Body Shop......

Don't mind the bad photography. Am still trying to master the skills of taking good photos with my N73......

Damn, I'm in a terrible mood for a Friday.....this is bad.....shit......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a new layout here!! And i thought i have gone to someone esle's blog by mistake..

But but...where's all the previous comments?!!! -sniff sniff-

oh...and i was looking at the slippers of urs..it looks so familiar...then i realised moon has the same ones...wahahaha....

thats one color of nail polish i is cannot carry..looks nice on u thou :)

*BabyKet* said...

Thuggy! So sry abt the previous comments ok. I'm still not really good at these things...hehe....

Actually i realised that this pair of slippers is pretty common. Ambi has one too.

U know wat, u shld just try this nail polish colour. It might just suit. Never mind, the next time we meet, I'll tie you to the chair (just in case u protest)and paint your nails.:)

Anonymous said...

The horrors!!! I is gonna wrap my toes with industrial masking tape when i meet you..:)

But of course, i HEART deep maroon nail polish..I am jus a sucker for that color. I have dunno-how-many sari, nail polish, hair stuff and managed to even find an umbrella in that color!! -drools-

*BabyKet* said...

Another maroon lover!!!! Me to admit to the sin of buying too many maroon stuff-tops, sarees, punjabi suits.....I think i used to have an unbrella tat colour too....hmmm....I wonder where it is now...