Sunday, June 17, 2007

I need space!

My dad's pissing me off bad on one thing. And I can't understand why he can't agree on it! I wanna do a built-in bedroom set for my room n he keeps saying no and that it is a waste of money even though I already told him I'll pay for it.

He probably thinks that I'm miraculously get married in another 2 years time and move my ass out of the house. Which is sooo not the case! I don't see myself moving out of that place (even though its a hellhole) for another 5 years or so!

Humph! Why can't he just agree! I need space! I need alot of space!! I have too many clothes, too many shoes, too many bags, too many everything and too little space! Argh!!!

The men just don't get it, don't they!

5 comments:

Da Bitch said...

Dear, they never will till you start using up their space..men...sigh

Da Bitch said...

Dear, they never will till you start using up their space..men...sigh

Anonymous said...

Ket, u nv mentioned u had a spanish amigo!! is he, like hot or sth? damn spanish is so sexy...

*BabyKet* said...

huh!!! spanish amigo....huh...me blur...

Anonymous said...

¡Hi bebés y tipo!
¡S español definitivamente atractivo!
¡Está tan la gente!! ¡Tengo gusto!

Heehee!