Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh my yellow!!!

I used to be the kind of person who would only choose very 'safe' colours when it comes to dressing. I would only choose colours which I'm very accustomed to.

But lately, I've been getting very experimental with the colours and my wardrobe has been becoming very very colourful. And i did the ultimate in my 'experimental fever' yesterday. Till yesterday, I never thought I could actually look good in such a colour. Damn, I feel so happy that I managed to carry off that colour. I saw this saree at Haniffa on Wednesday but I was very undecided about buying because I was afraid that I wont be able to carry that colour so I didnt buy it on the spot. Then I asked a few ppl whether that colour would suit and Sumi had to be one of them! Coz she's the best when it comes to colours! And I had to trust Sumi when she said 'go ahead! :)

Went back to Haniffa yesterday and bought that saree after my cousin sis also told me that it looked nice on me. And i also managed to influence her to buy her first chilli red saree!! hehehehe :):)

I laus my saree!!! N I can't wait to tie it!!!!! :):)

Thanks Sumi! Thanks Letchumi akka!!!! Laus you both!!!

2 comments:

SumiSweet said...

Omg..I was sooooo rite..Tat will look AWESOME on you!!! *takes a bow*

Anonymous said...

That will definitely look good on you my dear sis...