Thursday, June 14, 2007

Clubberholic not wanna be

I have an IN-tray on my table but these people just insist on leaving stuff for me all over my table.......dont I just love my colleagues.......

I wanna abandon clubbing but looks like clubbing doesn't want to abandon me....sigh......I didn't want to club last Saturday but I somehow ended up in Ashoka....again.....after 2 weeks....and how did it happen? Here's the sad story:

Minah and I bought her mum out for dinner on Saturday at Sakura in Far East since her birthday was on Friday. Had a good time whacking the food. Then Rathiga, who had gone to the hospital to visit her dad, called saying that she would like to meet. So Minah and I met her at Plaza Sing. We were sitting outside Plaza Sing while Rathiga was boozing on Bacardi, all of us thinking wat to do. Rathiga wasnt in the mood for a movie. I suggested going home and sleeping but both of them were against it too!

Then we moved to KFC coz I was hungry again. Still no plans made. I was still telling them tat it was better to go home since we can't come up with a plan. Then Minah took out her phone and reserved a table at Ashoka. I was like, "Babe, not again!". Minah and Rathiga just smiled. Damn!

And I had to go coz I owed Minah coz she had accompanied me to Chakravarthy the other time. So from there, we went to Rathiga's place. She changed and we all headed to Ashoka......And another Saturday night, dancing away......

Now how do I convince these 2 people to stop clubbing for a while???? From where do I have to get the will-power to discipline myself????

Just look at me! I look like crap, don't I? Argh!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ket,

You look excellant.. I use to be a Ashoka-o-lic before as James and his ex-girlfriend Josephine were my friends.. but let me tell you this new place you girls have to check out.. it's called the "The Rupees Room" at Clarke Quay.. really happening.. north indian latest music.. though i'm tamil.. guys are gorgeous.. gals are beautiful like you.. Trust me..it's COOL

*BabyKet* said...

Hey Anon! Thank u sooo much for saying me is beautiful!! I love you!!!!

The place u suggested sounds good! I'll check it out one of these days!!! Thanks!! :) *muacks*