Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I guess its FATE....

I'm a very simple person who enjoys the simple things in life. I'm happy with just a meal at the coffeeshop or just a day at home watching TV. I don't fancy expensive jewellery and I'm satisfied with cheap clothing........

I'm soft-hearted, I trust people too easily and I realise that people take advantage of me....

I' m the kind of person who thinks that everything that happens for a reason....good or bad.....And if something bad happens to me, of course, I would feel sad about it but after a while, I tell myself that its for the better and sometimes I wonder whether I'm saying to make myself feel better or I'm just plain cheating myself.....

I hate ugly scenes...I hate arguements and fights....I hate shouting.....and I just feel like fights and arguements don't bring you anywhere...they only create conflicts and enemity which are not my favourites. I favour peace and quiet and I try my best not to get into any ugly situations and as a result, people think that I'm quiet and timid and can be bullied.....

I'm often misunderstood and mostly, by the people closest to me...Sometimes I wonder whether being me is helping me in any way.....but can I change to be someone else who is the total opposite of me.....

I have a mother who thinks that other people are more important to her than her own family, a dad who's not bothered about the family, a younger brother who's bringing his life to self-destruction and a boyfriend who hurls poisonous words when angry but can't live without me when he's not angry.....

Not matter how dysfunctional they may be, I still love them coz they are my family.....but......do they think that way???

So what is life.......

No comments: