Monday, August 07, 2006

No More Shopping Till 2008....Yeah Rite!

The next time my friend wants to meet up with me and suggests that we watch a movie, I'm gonna agree instantly.....

Why?.....Here's why........

Vanitha smsed me on Saturday morning asking if I would like to meet up with her later. You know I hate going out on Saturdays but since it was ages since I last met her, I agreed. In the train, on the way to Causeway Point, Vanitha suggested watching 'Click'. I said, "No da, movie ticket on weekends very expensive and it would be crowded too. Let's makan and walk around."
After spending 5 hours at Causeway Point, I had bought 2 skirts, 6 tops, a pair of jeans, a pair of pants, 2 pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of earrings

On the way back, I told her, " De, we should have just watched the movie." Vanitha laughed.....

See, now you know why.....Instead of just spending less than $50 on movie and makan, I ended up spending more than $100 on clothes, shoes and earrings, undergarments too!!

Anyhu, my shopping has been completed and I have no rights to complain that I don't have any more clothes. I have enough clothes and undergarments to last for another 2 years! But Vanitha is planning another shopping trip in December, this time at Far East.....Hopefully she forgets....I know I can't control myself when I'm at Far East.... ".)

But meeting up with Vanitha on Saturday really made me feel better since I wasn't feeling very good for sometime. Vanitha wasn't feeling any better either and so the outing on Saturday benefitted the both of us, even though our wallets suffered....Hehe....

We tried the new OR chicken chop at KFC....Tasty!! Had a wonderful time laughing our hearts out and gossiping about our other friends...hehe...Both of us bought the same pairs of earrings and undies. This always happens when we go out together!!!

And before we headed home, I did this:



Cute right! I know its childish but I like! Vanitha did feel a bit embarassed at first with all the aunties and kids giving us wierd looks but she soon got into it and helped me out with the picture. Cute right! It's now on my cupboard mirror. I like!

Spent more money again yesterday. Went to IKEA to get this clothes rack at only $15. Its so useful. Now I just to iron my clothes one week in advance and don't have to worry about not having space to hang them. If you like IKEA stuff, then you should go there soon coz the sale is ending on 13 August. Its really worth the money to get things there. :) IKEA, My Favourite Store!!



I was feeling better after meeting Vanitha but I've been feeling sad again since yesterday afternoon.....Why can't people make up their minds?

No comments: