Monday, July 24, 2006

Racial Harmonial...

You know your breasts are protesting when your bra strap snaps while you're out, 2 days in a row....my breasts want new bras....damn......I wonder if my undergarments will withstand for another month.......I know I need new undergarments but I'm too tired to shop for them. I only thing I wanna do after work is to go home and sleep....weekends too....Argh.....How, how, how?

ARGH!!!

Sian Sian Sian....U know sometimes I wonder......Is they anyone who doesn't dread going to work? Someone who's refreshed at the thought of going to work the next day? Anyone out there? I'm just being curious.....

Anyway, we had this Racial Harmony Day thingy at my office on Friday and everyone was requested to come in traditional attire. It was pretty fun. A few of them dressed in different traditional outfits...hehe....They all looked so cute. I did henna for some of them. Not bad, I can put henna while answering phone calls....hehehe.....

We all took pictures but I totally forgot to take pics of the henna I did....damn.....But here are the some of the pictures we took:

Me in a Cheongsam....I just love it! :)
Racial Harmony Day (8)

Some of the cross-dressers! Hehe :)
Racial Harmony Day (1)Racial Harmony Day (4)

More pics in Flickr! :)

No comments: