Monday, August 21, 2006

Tony Romas Dinner was good...

When I wanna blog, I don't have the time. When I have the time to blog, my mind goes blank and I can't blog....

Met up with Avril and Tuminie some time last week and we went for dinner at Tony Romas. Me first visit there. Ok experience, just that I felt pretty wasted that we only had half of what we paid for. We 3 girls ordered enough food to fill the tummies of 5 guys.

I guess we were very hungry when we ordered the food but the hunger just disappeared halfway thru. I had the Crispy Chicken Sandwich which I think was pretty ok, but the fries were quite salty. Overall, the food was nice. I liked it there. Might go again another time but order lesser. :)

Here's a ugly picture of me trying to take a bite from the super-sized sandwich:
Tumine, Me and Avril...Love Love.....
My life isn't really great now. There are so many things that I wanna talk about, but the words aren't coming out right.

Kumar and I are having a very rough patch now and its been going on for a month. Things aren't going well and I'm worried. I'm still waiting for Kumar's reply and this indecisiveness is killing me. And its not even my fault!!!!!!

I want everything to go back to normal! I hate what's going on now!

I want a simpler life......

No comments: