Friday, July 21, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.


HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY Mumtaz and since Phase 2B is over and I'll do this to de-stress...


Currents

Current Mood: Drained....All I want is some peace and quiet and SLEEP!

Current Taste: hmm....Cadbury's Chocolates since I just had 6 pieces of it

Current Clothes: A nice maroon and green punjabi suits thanks to Racial Harmony Day

Current Desktop: A pic of Kenny in the Argentina jersey

Current Toenail Color: Bits of pieces of dark rose colour...its chipping off...very ugly....

Current Time: 6.28 p.m

Current Surroundings: My workstation in the office at MOE..

Current Annoyances: Annoying Parents.....ARGH!!!

Current Thoughts: Interesting, I don't have any thoughts running through my mind now...hmm..


First

First Best Friends: It has to be Vanitha. I actually pulled up my skirt to show her that I wasn't wearing any undies when I was in kindergarten...she still remembers that....

First Crush: I think it could be that boy who was dancing with on TV during those Chinna Kanmanigal days....

First Movie: I really have no idea...could be some cartoon....

First Lie: I think it would have to be me shaking my head when I was a toddler when my mum asked me whether I had pooed...with a pool of shit in my pampers....hey, I started young.

First Music: Guess it must have been "Can't Stop Falling In Love With you"...still don't know who sang that...

Lasts

Last Cigarette: I'm nicotine-free

Last Drink: In Feb, when I went clubbing with Minah, had a glass of screwdriver.

Last Car Ride: Sunday night with Kumar

Last Crush: The MP Vivian Balakrishnan-this is till he turns old and ugly....

Last Movie: X-Men Returns.

Last Phone Call: Some stupid parent who just won't put down the phone...

Last CD played: Gwen Stefani's Greatest Hits

Last song played: Don't Speak...my all time favourite...


Have you ever

Have you ever dated one of your best friend: No, i made clear it that he's my good friend...

Have you ever broken the law: Countless times

Have you ever been arrested: Nope

Have you ever skinny-dipped: No chance, I will, when I have my own pool...

Have you ever been on TV: Yup, during my cute years

Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: NO!

5 things you are wearing: Dark blue undies, Red bra, Maroon and Green top, Maroon and Green pants, my loopy earrings

4 things you done today: Got screwed by parents!Got screwed by parents!Got screwed by parents!Got screwed by parents!

3 things you can hear right now: My office phone ringing, the song that playing on my PC, Ah Cheng talking to Lawrence

1 thing u do when you're bored: Eat


I am supposed to tag 5 people, so
1) Avril
2) Hasha
3) ThugChic
4) Sumi, can I tag you also :)

No comments: