Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i'm down....Then I'M UP

Tradegy strikes when you least expected it.....and when you don't need it.....My specs broke....at 3 pm yesterday when I have tons and tons of things to clear and a number of parents to meet. It wasn't fun....it wasn't easy at all.....But lucky thing my degree isn't that high so it was still manageable. I would still consider myself half-blind.....

My mum's 51st birthday was everything she wanted. And I'm not gonna comment on anything. I just should not have been at that party..... I bought my digi cam along to take pics with my friends but the battery died on me and I had to rely on Minah's camera. And i finally got the pics from her thru Friendster. But they are blur though, my camera quality better...hehe...Pictures are in Flickr.

Food supply on my desk has gone dry and I have no time to stock it up. I have to leave work early now of these days and go down to NTUC to get some things to munch on. I'm suffering on my few bars of chocolate left.....i see a lot of pimples popping up soon....sigh....

Work is not very good. Stress as usual. But Ihave had some nice experiences. One bought me a big tin of cookies which I have no heart to open yet, another offered to buy me lunch which I obviously refused and I got to see Fandi Ahmad!

Not that I'm a great fan of his but he was kinda cute when he was young. Now......err.....ok la, still make it, just his bottom half cannot....hehehe....He came down to collect his eligibility letter for Phase 2B, with his 2 lovely kids. Oh boy, there are sooooo cute!! More handsome then the father....hehehe.....

I've got sooo many things to get done. My wardrobe's in mess-I need to tidy it up and fold my clothes. My hair has a mind of its own and wouldn't listen to me-I need to do something to it, at least cut it. My nails are not painted and look ugly-I need to take some time for a personal pedicure. My eyebrows are messy-I need to go for threading.

I WANT SOME TIME FOR MYSELF!!!!

No comments: