Monday, July 10, 2006

Call me wierd, selfish, whatever u want......I know better....

Ok, among all the cup noodles I have tasted over the couple of days, I would have to say that Koka and Nissin are the best. Tasty and a lot more noodles in it.

Yes, I have enough MSG to cook dinner for a family of 10 in my body now. I wonder if my hair is dropping becoz of MSG or because of stress..I think my hair might be confused and just dropping.

I can't believe its just one week since the exercise started. Why isn't time moving faster than it should? ARGH!!! Dragon year babies are really a killer! I don't have time for anything else except for work. And my mum celebrating her birthday during this time is a real bad idea. Not tat I'm helping much with the preparations or anything....but I just wanna go home after work on Sat and just rest, not go to a party...any party of any kind.........

Call me jealous, call me selfish or call me wierd but I'm not really into my mum celebrating her birthday this way. This is me, I know wierd.....Whatever....But I don't like! Really don't like! Don't feel like going for it at all!

I just wanna go home and sleep. Nothing else. Just some rest and sleep is sufficient enough. I want a stress-free mind...something which is not super-cluttered now......

I don't know why but I've been eating non-stop. Had a big serving of fried rice with some fries, then i think about 8-10 pieces of chocolate chip biscuits, about 5-6 pieces of peanut butter cookies...just finished a cuo pf noodles and I'm having 2 pieces of pizza, leftover from Saturday's lunch. Doreen told me it could be cause I'm gonna have my menses. I would say its a cause of being deprived of a proper meal for a week.....

No matter how much food I eat or how much weight I gain, I'm gonna end up losing them in a week or so...sigh.....

No comments: