Monday, September 24, 2007

Priya's 16th Birthday Bash...

I'm having burnt jemput-jemput......Serves me rite for leaving the stove to watch 'That 70s show'.........damn......yucks!!!

I had fun after a looooong time at my cousin sista's 16th birthday bash!!!!! It was great!!! My cousins are growing up sooo fast and I feel soooo old! Damn!!

But it was great! I had a great time with my cousins! N my niece had a great rocking the dance....yes...My 1 year old niece was rocking the dance floor better than the rest of us!! Hahaha!!!

This is the birthday girl! Gorgeous rite!!! I look like crap as always!!!
Priya's 16th Bday (4)
Me and My lovely sister Letchumi!! I love her soooo much!!!! Can't do without her!!!
Priya's 16th Bday (2)
Initha-my niece before she started to rock the dance floor!!1
Priya's 16th Bday (3)
The guys who helped rock the dance floor!

The guy I'm cosy with is Sobban, my classmate. And the hot looking baldy is Ganesh, who happens to be an ex-neighbour. We were joking with each other about getting married to each other. Hahaha!!! What do u think? Do we look compatible?? Hahahaha!!!!

Priya's 16th Bday (5)Priya's 16th Bday (1)
I wanna have more fun but before that I need to finish my assignment and get done with my exams!! Exams in 2 weeks time!!! ARGH!!!!!

No comments: