Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bestu Friends....

Friends are friends...They are always there for you whether in good times or bad times and they never fail to make you smile, when you need it the most.....
This is what Rathika and I did for Minah.

Poor girl fractured her leg while trying to prevent a fall....how ironic....sigh....

I fetched her from the hospital on Monday and been going over to cheer her up. I even wrote lovely words on her cast.

Rathika joined me today after work and we did what best friends can do to cheer her and her mother up........

Make comedy out of her!!!! I'm trying to upload a video of what we did to her!! Will upload it once I get it rite.....hahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my... that poor girl..
Do send her my "get well soon" wishes too babe! :)
And.....
HAAAAAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
*muackz muackz*