Monday, October 29, 2007

I see light in the dark....

Ket is back!!!

I feel so guilty for abandoning my blog for soooo long......Its been a month, isnt it....wow, tat's a looong time!! Am tellin myself not to do it again....I miss blogging...

September and October have been a huge roller-coaster ride for me......So many events in just 2 months......My life couldn't have gotten more drama mama and action-packed than this!! Hahaha!!! But like some famous people say: 'Everything happens for a reason' and 'All well ends
well'......and things do seem to be looking on the bright side now. Everything seems to getting peaceful now.... good :)

Update time!

-Career: I'm no longer with MOE, nor am I with the company I left MOE for. I left the job coz I couldn't stand the boss. Now I'm working with Creative Technologies, in a quiet and simple position which has minimal or very little stress. Its pretty quiet though and get boring at times, compared to my previous job at MOE but I like the quietness. Am with a small unit and I'm the only blackie there, i mean the only Indian there....hehehe.....I'm contended for now :)

-Marriage: I almost got engaged! Serious!! Met a groom early Sep and I was almost to be engaged to him in end Oct. Thank god, i managed to stand up for myself and call it off! I feel so freaking relieved now!! :)

-Love: I'm seeing someone!!! Life works in funny ways, let's see how this works! :) For now, I'm happy! :)

-Friends: Wat will I do without them!!!!!!! My darlings did the sweetest thing for me that really perked me up during one of the hardest times in my life. They celebrated my birthday for me by giving me a surprise!!! I love them sooo much!! N thank u all for making the effort!!!! *Muacks*

I did take pictures but I'm waiting for Minah to send them to me and once i have everything I'll upload it for your viewing pleasure!!!

I love all my darlings in my life!!!! *Muacks x100!*

I would love to blog more but I can't think anymore coz I'm getting sleepy. But I'll be back! :)

1 comment:

simple girl said...

hey babe... good to see u back.. been checking for regular updates.. haha.. u are working in my uncle's company. hee hee.. hope u enjoy working there. glad that life for u is picking up. happiness for you.. cheers!!

xiuwen