Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We 3 + Chocolate Fondue = Ecstacy!!

Finally I can be at peace.....ok 1/4 peace since my exam is over.....total peace will be when my Primary One Registration is over, tat is in end Aug......damn, there's more than a month away. It just seems so far away......sigh.....

My exam was bull-shit.....literally.....what I wrote was plain bullshit.....Let's see how much my bull-shit can get me......hahahaha......I can't wait for my results....i wanna see how bad I can get.....hahahaha.....me=hopeless.....

Ya, who else would catch movie 2 days before the exam paper and sleep away the 2 nights before exam instead of studying.....told ya, me=hopeless.....hahahaha.....

Finally caught 'Transformers'! Yes, its the English movie of the year! (The Tamil movie of the year is definitely 'Sivaji') No other movie can beat it!! I've got to watch it again!!! Its fantastic!! Simply superb!

N i didn't Chocolate Fondue was this heavenly! I tried it for the first time last Friday and I tell you, I almost got an orgasm!!! Damn, it was pure ecstacy!!! I was practically in heaven!! Literally chocolate heaven!!! N I can't believe I'm saying this: I would love some chocolate sauce on someone! hahahahahahaha!!!

The 3 of us in purple. It was Minah's idea. She suddenly wanted all of us to turn up in purple and we went along with it!....hahaha....we and our crazy ideas!!!
chocofondue0607 (3)
Just look at the Chocolate Fondue! Doesn't look like the gateway to Heaven!!! We were just tasting it slowly and letting the taste just glide in our throats. You people should have seen us. We looked like 3 ladies on drugs!!!
chocofondue0607 (4)
Now, I'm so hooked on it!!! I want more Chocolate Fondue!!!!!

No comments: