Monday, July 16, 2007

Bad day....for many days....

Let's just say I'm not in the best of moods. I've been in a foul mood since Thursday. Thursday was bad. Friday was ok, Saturday was bad and Sunday was ok. Am I'm not feeling any better now with my arrival of my 'little sister' and a fever.....sigh....bad combi for a Monday.....

I realised that its been a very long time since I was at home on a weekend. I've been out too much and now I'm exhausted. From this weekend onwards, I'm not making any plans. I'm just going to bum at home and rest till I get bored of it. Its going to take a loooooong time before I get bored of staying at home.
Been wanting to blog but no time, no energy....since I need some stress relief, some updates....
1) Flowers from Ganesha.-I love this guy! He knew I was freaking out wit my exam, school, bro in hospital n he sent me flowers as a surprise to cheer me up. I can never have a guy buddy who can understand me better than him. Too bad, I see him in the brotherly light, I would have married him otherwise. :) But there are times where he pisses me bad and I piss him off worse but eventually I'm glad that we always overlook our faults and still stay as friends. :) I really owe him alot.

2) My new gadget.
-I finally got a laptop. I'm very bad with lap-tops but I got it coz it would be useful for school and I got it coz it was on promotion and it was a killer buy. But its a bit bigger and heavier than most models. But heck, i should be happy that I got it at this price and my dad actually paid for it. Now I have to start to getting used to using a lap-top. Its just so uncomfortable without the mouse. But my bro's super happy. Now he asks me to come over to the hospital often so that he can play with the laptop. That's actually him using it in the pic.

3) New Bundle of Joy in Pink!-My mum's best friend's daughter gave birth to her second baby and its a girl! She's a big baby, weighing 4.3 kg and she's such a cutie with chubby cheeks!!! Just look at her round face! Baby was born on 12 July at 6.30. Am calling her baby for now since they havent got her a name. I love babies (as long as I can push them to their mum when they start to cry....hehehe....)
Its just Monday.....damn.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya... So sweet of your fren to cheer u up babe..
And I hope ur brother is getting better to love.. u take it easy aight? Cool.....................
oh and that bundle of joy is sooo cute laa! Aiyo! Pinch her cheeks for me! :p