Friday, July 27, 2007

Lost....Gone...

I've been practically living on coffee for the past week.
Work is crappy. It'll get crappier next week.

School has started and the decision of mine to take 3 modules this semester doesn't seem like one I took on a sane mind. Damn!

The fact that today is Friday doesn't make any difference since I'm working tomorrow. Sigh...

Tomorrow happens to be Saturday where the bulk of the parents are most likely to come to MOE to do the Statutory Declaration. Shit...

Which means I have to go home straight after class today so that I can wake up early tomorrow to make it to work before 7.30 am. Coz I know, from 2 years of shitty experience that parents start arriving at 7.30 even though we only open at 8. Shitty!

Sigh.........

Just a little piece of advice to those workaholics or are busy with work now:

Dont overwork yourself....
You might just lose it at some point of time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ket.... i changed my link... re-link me..

-huda- ( http://our-ansh.blogspot.com )