Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Perfect Sunday

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Sunday than today. It was good. Not going anywhere and being at home on a Sunday. It was wonderful.

Woke up at 10, swept the house, did my laundry, cleaned my room a bit, then I went back to sleep at 1+, woke up at 4, did my ironing, had a nice long shower and parked myself in front of the telly box at 6.

I'm happy. I wonder when I'll ever get another Sunday like this again....sigh.....

Anyway I found this pic in my pc just now. One I took at Bugis some time back......Just see how comical I look.......hahahahaha..........
Why did my perfect Sunday have to end so fast.....damn....its Monday tomorrow........SIGH.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i din noe stayin at hm can be fun... i dread to stay at hm and i hate stayin at hm... hehehe... niwaes good that u enjoy urself...

-huda-