Monday, April 02, 2007

What goes up, must come down.....What goes around, will come around.....karma...

Been studying like mad....its horrible trying to crash study when you've been proscatinating soooo much.....argh!!
Life is pretty boring. Nothing exciting is happening. I'm not dating anyone, not going out with anyone new.....sigh.....gave up on the guys I met earlier on...bunch of assholes....I need some excitement in my life!!!Besides all these stress!!!

Anyway here's something interesting that I wanted to blog about. Its about me and Kanz. Kanz is someone whom we all met through the wonderful world of blogging.

Nothing unusual about that but the interesting part is that we became cousins!! Yeah, one of my cousin married her cousin and we became cousins! Cute rite! We met as friends and ended up being cousins! We didn't take a picture together during the wedding...but here is a edited pic of us together, which her friend did for us! Thanks Kanz!!




Too bad la, Kanz, if you have a brother, we could have become sis-in-laws....hehe.... :)

No comments: