Monday, March 19, 2007

What is this riddle called 'love'?

I seriously don't know what to blog about....there are just too many things to rant about, to complain about, to talk about, to cry about, to laugh about.....

But whatever it is, I'm still alive and kicking and trying to make my life better....
Ket is still not dead! :) My essay is done, though i think its rubbish. My powerpoint slide is done and I don't care that my lecturer thinks its too narrative...whatever la,seriously whatever la....I'm sick of being stressed....whatever..... :)

Anyway one of my cousin brother has opened a food stall at Tanjong Pagar. And I went over on one of the weekends and me being an itchy hand, took pics while he was making me an egg prata....

Stage 1:The Start
Stage 2:The Flipping Stage 3:The Adjustments Stage 4: The egg spread Stage 5:On the hot panAnd me whacking my pratas, with my fav Ice Milo! Food makes me happy! :)


Inithas Banana Leaf Cuisine (240207)

Since i'm already blogging, I'll just post more pics la.

One weekend, I went to NUS to study with Ambiga. I owe that babe one! I really helped me alot with the essay-not the contents but how to write one....Thanks darling! :) And we took pics while we should have been studying....hehe....it happens la..

Me and Ambiga at NUSMe at NUS

Ok, last pic. I took this at my cousin's wedding dinner. I was bored so I plucked the rose that was part of the table decoration and stuffed into my ear. My uncle said it was nice and I snapped a pic out with it! hehe......I am so good at entertaining myself! :) But I just love this pic! Its so retrolicious! So tell me, do i pass off as Saroja Devi or K.R. Vijaya? Hahahahaha!!!!
Viki's Wedding dinner

No comments: