Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ket got drunk and she loved it!!!

Its March already.....freaking hell....its March already.......KNNB.....how more faster can the year go? I have about 40 days more to my exam and I've yet to start revising my stuff....damn it damn it damn it....sigh.....and I have nobody to blame but myself, who is the Queen of Procasination......shit!

My life is no longer normal. I'm freakingly struggling with my work, tuition and school. But I still did manage to have some fun after the CNY weekend on 21 Feb. It was a spur of the moment thingy...hahaha....but I enjoyed every bit of it! I know I'm never gonna have this much of fun again for a long time!

Had my first ladies out with my office twin-Peiying, my boss Serene and her 2 cousins. Went club-hopping, had 7 drinks, got drunk, danced like hell, had giggling fits, leaned on a cute bouncer. Took really stupid pics (but not on my cam). I'm waiting for Serene to pass me the other pics we took....hehehehe.......

Ladies Nite Out 210207 (1)Ladies Nite Out 210207 (2)Ladies Nite Out 210207 (4)

First, Peiying and I went to Emerald Hill, then we joined Serene and her cousins are The Clinic. From there, we hopped by to Gotham to see the stripper show and then we came back to The Clinic to finish up our free drinks. Its free entry and they give 5 free drinks at The Clinic! Can you believe it-5 free drinks!!!! Hahahaha!!!

But you know wat. I'm proud of myself coz I didn't 'merlion' anyway till I reached home. I sent a drunk Peiying home, got home and finally vomitted into my dustbin....hahahahaha!!! *Pats Ket on shoulder* ;)

Well, this was kinda of a farewell party for Serene. She's leaving and moving onto NUS. I'm gonna miss her! She's the best boss anyone can ever have....sigh....Peiying, Mrs Goh and I are really gonna miss her lots lots! Sigh....damn....

We took this pic when we went for lunch this afternoon. Its such a nice pic...Sigh....
Farewell Lunch for Serene at Thai Express (P1 Team)

Sigh....I'm gonna miss her....

No comments: