Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just like tat.....so easy.....I wonder how....

I wonder sometimes whether I'm ok or not. Sometimes I feel so light and sometimes I feel so heavy...my heart that is....

Its interesting on how fast he moved on. After everything we've been through and how much I've done for him, it really surprises me. Less than a month and you are already seeing someone.

I like what he said: "My life is no longer in my hands, its in another girl's hands." He was able to accept another girl into his life so fast, just like that.........

Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake by letting him go when he wanted a break-up. Maybe I should have been selfish and made him stay with me even though I know he wouldn't be happy.

But I thought about him and let him go. What am I supposed to do? My family is such........I really thought he would miss me and come back. I didn't except him to settle so comfortably into his life and start a new one......Surprising....

I wonder how long its gonna take before I get back to normal........bear with me........

No comments: